20100130

Checking off the list


Virility and Grace (& detail)
pencil crayon and chalk pastel on paper
48" x 72"

I'm still in the process of editing the photos documenting my latest work. Which means I'll get around to redoing my website soon.

In other news, something that might relieve the situation:
I'll have three pieces (this post included) up for the OCAD annual Figure Show in the Great Hall exhibition (2nd floor from the front entrance) taking place February 8–19. Come check it out if you're in the area. It's a juried exhibition, a kind of ocular buffet, if you take in too much you might throw up (just a warning for the weak).

5 comments:

BrendanGeorge said...

Dear Winnie,

I know we joke around a lot, and when it comes to getting serious there is never any of that with us, but can I say with all honesty,

your work is absolutely amazing, and it is quite an honor to have you as a friend, friend.

Now I gotta back to cutting my nails with my toe knife

Sean said...

oh my god this is absolutely insane winnie!!! Totally blown away, when can i see this in person??

Nicholas Di Genova said...

whoa, that's amazing...

eunice luk said...

i saw your two portraits together and they were absolutely amazing. a thrill to look at!

let's have korean before you graduate!

G said...

you are so awesome winnie