20100305

semi recent happenings:

(498 queen st. W, second floor)
poster show opening
yours truly
more posters, more people.
The one and only Brendan George Ko.

Last thursday was the opening for the poster show/ catalogue fundraiser which I have work in. You can find it on the second floor of 498 Queen st. W along with work by other cool ocad almost-grads. It's on for another week so you should check it out. Unless you are catching up on Lost. Sadly, I will support both activities with equal enthusiasm.

But thanks to friends and strangers who came out, and to caitlin & goldie who did a stellar job organizing and setting up the event during their reading week.

2 comments:

Julia Dickens said...

Hi there
My name's Julia and I go to OCAD and i saw your big drawings up in the big hall and also your poster at the poster show and I had never seen any of your work before and you are blowing my mind! Anyways, I mentioned you on my blog, thought you should know. AMAZING WORK KEEP IT UP !!

BrendanGeorge said...

I make your blog look sexy.