20100407

more things,


1 ) This is kind of late, but here are images from Free Drawings, a quarterly newspaper featuring free drawings (!) published in Toronto. Free Drawings 7 still exists here and there if you are in the city. Cop a copy. See if you can spot my drawings...

2 ) I was invited to make art for the upcoming Disposable Art Show, where artists were given skateboard decks to do their business with. It's happening at 52 McCaul on May 8th, also coinciding with the OCAD Grad exhibition just up the street. I will sneak an in progress shot in here later on. In the mean time click for last year's Disposable Art Show 2009 at the Baitshop.

3 ) Documenting the rest of my work from this current drawing series on Thursday after my FINAL CRIT; website update soon.


So busy.

No comments: